Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is Red-shirting for kindergarten more popular?

My mother-in-law texted me about this story on 60 Minutes about red-shirting. I have two boys who will be the oldest in their class(or close to it.) I am lucky because they both miss the cut-off, so I didn't have to hold them back. If my two-year-old had been born one day earlier, I would have red-shirted him. I guess I can see how it could get abused, but I am surprised to hear more parents are making the decision to hold their child back. If your child was born on August 32st and the cut-off was September 1st, what would you do? What if his/her birthday was in July?

Here's the story FROM 60 Minutes

-NewsAnchorMom Jen

“The specially trained estheticians, massage therapists, and nail technicians of Skin Dimensions Day Spa provide the latest high-tech services, while working closely with the medical staff of Soderstrom Skin Institute to offer the latest advances in beauty, dermatology, and cosmetic surgery. Enjoy the benefits of our total skin care facility today!

0 comments:

 
Template by lollybloggerdesigns. Design by Taylor Johnston.